Looking Beautiful and Feeling Great—Optimal Nourishment Through Nature’s Bounty!
Do you want to hear about the single best practice that you can include in your diet to help you not only feel amazing but look beautiful too? Then check out today’s video to find out about the ONE thing that can turn your health, your energy and your life around!
Including fresh food into your diet is the single most nourishing thing you can do. We all know this, but yet so many of us struggle to make this happen. In today’s video I’ll be talking to you about the importance of fresh vegetables and fruits, what serving sizes look like and how to readily and consistently incorporate these amazing foods into your diet!
Have a vibrantly healthy and happy Monday!
Example Serving Sizes
- a bowl of Romaine lettuce
- A handful of baby carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- ½ cup asparagus
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, quartered
- 1 cup raw cabbage
- 1 cup mustard greens or arugula
- 1 cup zucchini or squash
Ways to Sneak in Vegetables
- Dice into an omelet (asparagus, broccoli, spinach, onions, peppers)
- Toss in a salad (greens such as arugula, mustard greens and spinach. Also, keep bags of pre-washed greens available for quick lunches)
- Sautee with garlic and olive oil and eat as a side dish
- Roast with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Grill and add to salads (keep grilled vegetables available all the time for quick additions to salads or as side dishes)
- Vegetable and bean soups (Make a large amount on a Sunday, portion it out into single serving plastic containers and eat throughout the week
- 1 cup berries (preferably Blueberries)
- Large handful of grapes
- 1 medium banana
- Small handful of raisins (add to oatmeal)
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium tomato (Roasted & served as a side dish or diced into salad)
- 3 or 4 fresh figs
- 1/4 avocado