Are you so committed to your health goals that you’re craving and missing pizza? Well, there is no need! In today’s video I am going to show you how to make a delicious and healthy pizza that is easy to assemble, high in antioxidants and fiber and will absolutely blow away your palate. Tune in to also learn how to help your child incorporate more vegetables into their diet in a delicious and creative way.
And once you have seen the video I want you to comment below and answer 2 questions: What is your favorite salad that you think would compliment this recipe? And if you make pizza at home, what healthy toppings do you use? Let us know in the comments below, so that I and everyone else who watches can experiment with some of your recipes too!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do, and forward this video to anyone who you think is missing pizza in their life and would love to hear about this healthy pizza option!
Have a great Monday!
- 1 Udi’s Gluten free pizza crust
- 2 -3 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Few slices of red onion, sliced thin
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Spread the pesto on the pizza crust leaving a ½ inch border. Bake according to package instructions.
- While crust is baking, assemble your salad: Combine all the ingredients and toss well.
- When crust is finished baking, remove from oven. Allow to cool for only a minute or so, and then place the salad over the crust. Enjoy!